Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Flower shop shop


I'm super super super excited! 
I don't know if you guys have it, in wich country you live in, but in Sweden we have a thing called PRAO. It's sort of an internship, where you got 2 weeks to work somewhere (limited, you can't do hard jobs). 
And guess what? I'm done searching! I finally found two jobs (you can do 2 if you like). The first week, I'm going to be with a guy in the Swedish Kongress (sort of)! I'm super excited about it. I think a journalist is going to do an interview about it as well ^^, The second week, I'm going to work in this giant flower shop. I'm happy about that too! I have a secret obsession with flowers, you know :P

Anyway, sorry for the lack of posts lately. But I've been overwhelmed with homework, illness and chores. I promise I will write more now.

No comments: