Friday, December 18, 2009

I touch the fire and it freezes me, I look into it and it's black. Why can't I feel? My skin should crack and peel! I want the fire back...


T-shirt from Norwegian Wood, jeans from Cubus, necklace from Weekday, the bracelets are homemade and gifts.

YAAAAAAY! Today was the last day of school! So I have until January 11th to do abslutely nothing :) Nice... Anyway, this is what I wore. I bought the t-shirt (with sheer fabric on the sides) at Topshop when I was in London.

You know what the best of this whole thing is? I got 16 MVG's and 1 VG (MVG is the highest grade, and VG is just below)!!! I'm sort of hyperventilating right now. And on top of that, it's snowing :)

2 comments:

Rania said...

tackar!

modediktat said...

Darling, wishing you the most pleasant and most beautiful Christmas celebrations with your family and also with the most delicious ham of your grandmother!
Congrats to all the very good results ( I knew it!!!! Smart girl!) and now enjoy the well deserved holiday time, sleep long and have fun!! Great year 2009 for becoming known of you!
xoxo, Sofie